Indoor Air Quality
Are you looking for indoor air quality solutions, but aren't sure you can afford them?
We have financing options available! Give us a call at 970-493-2050 to learn more.
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
Features and Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner
Setting the standard in air quality, the Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner uses revolutionary technology that supplies your home with a cleaner, healthier environment, allowing you to breathe easier - literally. Remove up to 99.98% of airborne particles with our air cleaner for your home and say goodbye to worrying about breathing in harmful bacteria or allergens.
Asthma & Allergy Friendly™ Certified
Asthma & Allergy Friendly™ Certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. With more than 60 million Americans suffering from asthma and allergies, this certification mark guides consumers in identifying products more suitable for people with asthma and allergies. The asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Mark is awarded only to those products that that are scientifically proven to reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers.
Small Particles, Large Effects
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. An effective Trane air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
The Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. It catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter.
Verified by Harvard Experts
Trane CleanEffects™ has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air cleaner for your home like no other.
Honeywell UV100 UV Treatment System
UV Treatment Systems improve air quality and home energy efficiency
Your heating and cooling system not only heats and cools your home, surface mold can grow on the AC coils and airborne bacteria can be distributed by your ductwork. Improve air quality throughout your home with our UV Treatment Systems. Once it’s professionally installed, it eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your HVAC system and kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passed by the system. The result is a more energy-efficient home with optimal air quality.
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
- Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Helps maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by not having to have your system coil cleaned as often
- SnapLamp™ replacement bulbs make replacement quick and easy
- Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
- Five-year warranty
- Professional installation
- Includes both Lamp and Bulb