The Assured Comfort Care Plan
It's a fact. Heating and cooling equipment need regular maintenance, the same way a car needs to be tuned up for best performance. And just like a car, there are lots of things that can cause breakdowns if left unchecked. That's why Poudre Valley Air offers our Assured Comfort Care program that makes sense. And cents.
With the Assured Comfort Care program, you will receive:
Lower utility costs. Because your equipment will run at peak efficiency, you'll save money over the long haul.
Scheduling reminders. You won't forget about scheduling inspection because we'll contact you!
Priority service. You receive priority service as a Assured Comfort Care customer, should you need use our 24-hour, 7-days-a-week emergency service.
No overtime rate. You pay no additional fees for weekend of after hours service. This is one our benefits!
100% satisfaction. We guarantee it!
Special discounts on products and new equipment. This includes a 10% discount on parts and labor.
One low annual fee. This covers labor required for your annual tune-up(s).
Extension of equipment life. A well-kept system lasts longer.
Protection of equipment warranty. So you can sleep at night.
Inspections include, but aren't limited to:
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- Check combustion air for any blockage
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Clean and adjust safety controls
- Check heat exchanger condition
- Adjust burner for efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check for gas leaks in furnace
- Check and clean blower component
- Check filters
- Check flue pipe
- Check and adjust air flow
- Check condition of ductwork
- Check total performance and operating efficiency of heating system
Air Conditioning (if applicable):
- Check compressor proper air pressure, electrical connections, oil level and condition
- Check condenser coil
- Check refrigerant level
- Check evaporator coil